Prof. Yesha Sivan is the head of the Management Information Systems (MIS) Program (http://is.mta.ac.il) at the School of Management and Economy at the Tel-Aviv-Yaffo academic college (http://www.mta.ac.il). He is also the founder of Metaverse Labs (MVL) - a leading think tank focusing on connecting virtual and real worlds. Sivan's professional experience includes developing and deploying innovative solutions for corporate, hi-tech, government, and defense environments (see for example: the Harvard 9-Keys for Knowledge Infrastructure). He published numerous papers in the areas of Strategy and IT, knowledge, 3D3C virtual worlds, and standards. Sivan received his doctorate from Harvard University. His avatar is Dera Kit, and his blog is http://www.dryesha.com. He has taught EMBA, MBA, engineering and design in the areas of strategic value of IT, the emergence of virtual worlds, and software development in virtual worlds.
- Full Academic CV (a bit long).
- See Yesha's Picture (Same as above, to download).
- My Talks, Lectures, and speeches.
- My Key Publications. Including (9 keys for knowledge, standards framework, Intro to Virtual worlds book - your next life).
- My Address (regular mail and email)
- My Amazon Store -- with books I like. See also Books I recommend.
- My Name in Google Books -- nice usage of Google Books.
- My Papers in Google Scholar -- nice usage of Google Scholar.
How to connect with me on social sites
- If I know you, I will connect with you. If I don't I will not.
- If you are my student please, when you connect tell me that you are in which class.
- If you an master (MBA, PHD) and above, please wait until I have given all class mates their grades before you ask for help in work, suggest joint projects, etc -- it is more ethical that way.
- If you are a BA/BSC student, please wait until you are in the last semester to ask for a recommendation in Linkedin, or to ask for help in work or links.
What I think about:
- Various Companies: Apple, Microsoft, Google and the line: see bottom of page
- 3D3C: Art, Crime, Resources, etc.: see bottom of page.