Full Academic courses:
- The Strategic Value of Information Technology -- (5th version) this is for MBA, EMBA, Management and IT students. Based on an executive MBA course I did with Raz Heiferman. (see here), 2011 version include usual updates and 10 videos.
- Virtual Worlds 101 - Intro -- (15th version) this is the basic intro to virtual worlds. An hands-on course that I have done for software engineering, general engineering, as well as design students.
- Virtual Worlds 201 - Apps -- (4th version) We cover more advance issues... mostly, this is a software course that teach programming in virtual worlds. This is technical course, I teach Linden Scripting Language and product making in Second Life.
- Impact of the Internet ("Cloudware and Googleware") -- (beta version) an intro to the magic of the cloud in general and the value of Google tools in particular. See here.
- Intro to Virtual Worlds -- both in lecture mode and (better) near computers mode
- Cloudware and Googleware - an intro to the magic of the cloud in general and the value of Google tools in particular.
- Building Product Simulation -- (3th version) MBA class and workshop that emphasize the processes of product management. The simulation is done in virtual worlds. See here.
- How to be an Entrepreneur -- (1st version). A course that allow students to develop their business plan. Including the4 various parts of the business from market research, to branding, to operating, etc.