Chair: Guy Ben-Dov
Date: April 11th, 2007
Place: Kfar HaMakabya, Tel Aviv, Israel
More Info: http://israeligames2007
2006 was a great year for the growing Israeli game market. We saw over $80 Million USD invested in Israeli game companies. This event, the first of its kind in Israel in terms of its focus on the game industry and international span, will feature keynotes from worldwide industry leaders, development and business presentations and a couple of round tables.
- Ofer Leidner, Co-Founder, Head of Business Development, Oberon Media
- Shaul Olmert, VP, Nickelodeon Networks
- Alexander L. Fernandez, CEO, Streamline Studios B.V.
- Jonathan Epstein, CEO, Double Fusion
- Jessica Tams, Managing Director : Casual Games Association
- Ilan Graicer, Creative Director, Funtactix
- Steve Weiss, Vice President, Legal and Business Affairs, Sony Online Entertainment
- Giuseppe Amato, Technical Director, Sales & Marketing EMEA, AMD